20 October 2011

How to find a suitable job

Those days, we discuss some topic on job, I thought of some ideas to how to find suitable job.

1. Famous company. those company make my pride, I think that's exciting work, such as Google....etc. Of course these company are hardly to enter, however, I will try my best.

2. Well-paid company. If can not meet the famous company, the salary must be satisfied, means maybe find a heavy work load company,

but this is temporary, try to improve myself and find more suitable job.

3. Like-minded company. Thore company are not famous and not well-paid, but I have passion to work, because we have some target, the cooperat should be better than others company. Work in this kinds of company should be more smoothly.

There are no perfect thing, only the thing we try do better. a suitable job also need some necessary preparation.

1. A good Curriculum Vitae.

2. Recommend letter: try to get it before graduate or leave previous job.

3. Formal wear when interview.

4. A namecard should be better, look like profession.

5. Any honor certificates when interview.

6. try to find different company, make compare, then can get better.

I will find out more answer before graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment