28 September 2011

Advanced professional Practice

Talk about myself and my classmate.
My name is Wang Yong, I am a little bit quiet people, I like pohotography very much. Now I study graphic design. Usually I like play video game and read Japanese comics.

Wong Hsien Loong is my classmate in Legenda college, we often discuss everything, like study, lifttime, game. we have lots of of common interest. He has very rich bussiness mind, now he has plan which is open a company to make big money in the future.

Eng is a personality girl, she like music very well, always wear earphone. Her design style has unique feeling and very strong impact, also she very like play Angry Bird.

Li Qian was study animation design, her works look like very cute. her had read many Japanese cartoon.

Dai Ying is very good graphic designer, especially her hard draw skill looks professional.

Wong Hsien Loong
bussiness mind

Eng
study hard, mystique

Li Qian
design cute feeling

Dai Ying
very good draw skill in graphic design.

Wang Yong
tall, very like photography, think more time for idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment